Believe. “The outer conditions of a person’s life will always be found to reflect their inner beliefs” -James Allen.
* You must believe you can accomplish what you want. Without that belief in yourself, diagnosis how can you expect anyone else to truly believe in what you are doing?
* Start imagining that you believe you can do this. Feel how you will feel when you have achieved it!
* Ask yourself the question “Do I believe I can achieve this?” Listen and notice what comes up. You may have a negative voice, picture or feeling. You need to clear out these roadblocks. You are the only person in your way because it all starts with you!
- Pick a belief that no longer se rves you or limits your results.
- Write it down.
- Run the following questions through this belief.
- Check in to ask if it has shifted or allowed you to view it from a new perspective.
What will happen if I do….?
What will happen if I don’t…?
What won’t happen if I do…?
What won’t happen if I don’t…?
If you would like some help clearing out your unwanted patterns, limiting beliefs, or if you want to kickstarted your change, your road to success, give me a call on 0408 666 176, or pop into Active Living. Mention this article to receive another powerful process to help you start clearing your old beliefs out.
Remember Your Mindset Matters
Mandy Napier BSc
Mindset Coach & Practitioner